First of all, you need to download and install Snapchat for Android (from Google Play store) or Snapchat for iPhone (from App store).
Steps to create a Temporary Snapchat account:
- Open the newly installed Snapchat application and click SIGN UP.
- Then, enter your name, and click Sign Up & Accept.
- Now, enter your birthday, and click Continue.
- Pick a username, then click Continue.
- Set your password, then click Continue.
- Now you will be asked to enter your phone number to receive an SMS to validate your account, but you need to click Skip.
- Now you will be asked to enter your email address to receive a confirmation link. All you need to do is to go to Tempmailz.net and you will be provided with an interface like this:
- TempMailz already creates a temporary email address for you each time you visit it. But if you scroll down TempMailz also gives you the ability to choose a custom username of your liking without any cost
- You can also select from a variety of domain names for free. Currently TempMailz provides you the ability to choose from 3 different domain names without any cost.
- Now after selecting the username and domain of your choice, you need to scroll up and copy the newly generated temporary email address
- Provide this temporary email address to snapchat and complete the signup process.
- Now you need to go the Snapchat settings to verify your email address.
- When you click on "Send Confirmation Email", a verification email will be sent to your Tempmailz temporary email inbox that you just created.
- All you need is to open this email and click on Confrim Email.
- Snapchat will verify your email address and you will be presented with the confirmation page
- Now when you come back to your account and check your settings again, you will see that your email address has been verified
- Now you can use all the snapchat features without any restrictions.
If you want to learn how to create a temporary Facebook account, you can check this guide.